Our daily walk, with the Daily Bread. Let's talk about it...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rebounding From The Holidays

What's on your mind...

Yes, the holidays are over and it's time to get back on track.
That homemade Macaroni and Cheese, Red Velvet Cake or Sweet
Potato Pie was delicious, but it can't be a part of our daily
meal plan if we're serious about our weight loss. It's time
to create a 2010 Menu.

Realistically speaking even if we are committed to loosing the
extra pounds we will have some sweets, but having them in small
quantities on rare occasions is the healthy approach. There are
many ways to address this, I try to reserve certain foods for the
weekend only, this gives me five days to make good progress. Now
I am not giving myself permission to undo everything I did during
the week, my portions and choices have to be 'game plan sensible'.

So, the holidays are over and hopefully we had an enjoyable one,
but now it's time to get our priorities back in order. We are
more important that cheese cake. Our long term health is ranked
higher then bread and butter. Let's prepare to unwrap that last
gift in 2010, YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment